From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bluetooth and headset with gentoo...
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 05:18:27
1 I am not interisted in Pulseaudio.
2
3 I am using freeswitch, and Portaudio doesn't support PulseAudio,
4 therefor I need to make it with bluez and to make a alsadevice for
5 in/output.
6
7 This is the problem.
8
9 What you advised, doesn't work for me. the hell I know why. I added the
10 device, and the headset was in discovery mode. I added it, okay. but
11 even though on pulseaudio I don't see the device at all.
14 however, I need to see it as an alsa device. this is my problem.
17 But thanks so far....
21 Tamer