From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Again: Critical bugs considered invalid
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 10:28:16
1 On 6/9/07, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Kent Fredric wrote:
3 > > On 6/9/07, Zachary Grafton <zachary.grafton@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > >> On Friday 08 June 2007 19:29, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
5 > >>
6 > >> Maybe someone should submit a bug report....
7 > >
8 > > http://www.xkcd.com/c258.html
9 > >
10 > > I tried . Critical bug, but was considered 'invalid' by the
11 > > prayer-wranglers.
16 > Let me guess, Jakub closed it? LOL
17 >
18 > Can I also assume he decided to stay? I read he was leaving a while back.
19 >
20 > Dale
21 >
22 > :-) :-) :-)
25 Lemme be perfectly clear here. Jakub does a very good job of what he
26 does, and gentoo IMO does suffer a bit when hes not here. Bugs need
27 wrangling, or the right devs dont get even told they're there, and
28 Jakub does a legendary job of redirecting them to the right place.
29 Its like having an email server with only one ingoing email address
30 and having to get a human to redirect all the mails by hand to the
31 right inboxes.
32
33 He is like gentoo. Not perfect, but better than all the other choices :)
34 Gentoo does tend to get a little pissy sometimes, but what can you expect =)
37 Kent
38 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|
39 print "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
40 --
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list