From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -e system - output info/errors to log
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:42:16
1 On 2010-04-18 11:38 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > I must be missing something obvious...
3 >
4 > When updating gcc, and thus emerging -e both system and world, where are
5 > the info/warn/errors logged? I see a whole bunch of separate/individual
6 > logs ion /var/log/portage/elog, but what I'm looking for is a single,
7 > easily readable log of all of the result info/warn/errors for each package.
8 >
9 > When emerging system, I saw some warnings when emerging openssl, but
10 > they scrolled on by way too fast, and now I can't find them...
11
12 Oh - and this is a server, so no X, so no elogviewer...