From: "Pongrácz István" <gentoo.macs@××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel randomly locking up, no error messeges, no panics nothing.
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:43:13
1 I had the same experience, when I turned on the 'DMA engine' option in
2 the kernel config (from 2.6.18.x)
3 I disabled it and after it everything are working fine.
4
5 István
8 2007. 02. 14, szerda keltezéssel 15.30-kor Ivan Lucian Aron ezt írta:
11 > On 2/14/07, Hemmann, Volker Armin
12 > <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
13 > On Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, Ivan Lucian Aron wrote:
14 > > On 2/14/07, Duane Griffin <duaneg@×××××.com> wrote:
17 > > SysRq-t? Sorry can't find it in portage, can you explain
18 > please?
19 >
20 > less /usr/src/linux/Documentation/sysrq.txt
21 > --
22 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
25 > Thanks. So wait for it to lock again, and check the kernel tasks with
26 > sysrq-t / echo t >/proc/sysrq-trigger.
27 > Will get back as soon as I get more info.
34 Nyílt forráskód azokra az igazán nehéz napokra. BSA
35 Open source for those really hard days. BSA
36 http://www.osbusiness.hu
39 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list