From: Boricua Siempre <borikua.1978.2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] Question of quantum computer
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 04:52:41
1 Thank for de replies
2 My english so bad because I from the future when english death languaje.
3
4 Geentoo power first quantum super computer in 2101 and power all galactic
5 cofederation computers.
6 It was first supercomputer to crack secret of time travel in 2307 and
7 become self conchious in 2402.
8 I am send back to give Gentoo Linux tecnical advance.
9 Found you not ready jet. Will revissit in 365 days.
10
11 On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>