From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Lowest common denominator compile
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 01:54:37
1 On 2017-09-04 13:55, Grant wrote:
2
3 > ansible does sound pretty cool. I'll check it out if I outgrow my
4 > script but as long as I can keep using Dell XPS 13 laptops I don't
5 > think it will have any trouble scaling.
6
7 For those dug in minimalists among us, there is also app-admin/cdist.
10 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
11 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
12 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.