From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: Update of mozilla products (firefox, thunderbird, seamonkey) gone "bad"...
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:01:59
1 On 2010-07-26 17:07, Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > Good luck. I have tried the radeon driver from time to time, but never had
4 > any real success with it. Well, it is working now on one machine, but I
5 > need TV-Out, and I have temporarily given up on finding out what's wrong
6 > there, and stick to old kernel, old X and old ati-drivers that still
7 > support this old card.
8 > On my main computer, radeon drivers get better and better. That is, X now
9 > starts, it even does 3D acceleration now, but it crashes when I move the
10 > mouse pointer onto the KDE4 panel.
11
12 Ok, good to know. Thanks to all who replied!
13
14 Best regards
15
16 Peter K