From: "Ducky Z." <duckyhatezchat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA: All modules loaded, mixer unmuted, still no sound
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:22:12
1 Hello,
2
3 I've removed kernel support for ALSA and using alsa-driver instead.
4 Still no luck and same error. And I still don't have /etc/asound.conf
5 or ~/.asoundrc. Is that a problem?
6
7 Thanks.
8
9 On 2/27/06, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss03@××××××××××.net> wrote:
10 > On Sunday 26 February 2006 22:46, Zac Slade <krakrjak@××××××××××.net> wrote
11 > about 'Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA: All modules loaded, mixer unmuted, still no
12 > sound':