From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bluetooth speakers
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 14:40:40
1 On 2022-05-06 05:24, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 >> Or perhaps it's the speakers and their amplifiers.
3 >
4 > IMO, that's the logical conclusion.
5 >
6 > I've never had the audio chip on any computer fail -- ever. Nor have I
7 > ever had a USB audio adapter fail (though I've only used a couple of
8 > them over the years).
11 I've never had an audio chip of any sort fail either on any of my
12 computers. Even the ones plugged into my Denon AVR in the den - my old
13 computer was 13-14 years old when I replaced it a couple years ago and
14 it was used everyday with the AVR.
15
16 Dan