From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] update remote system in background
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:22:14
1 Wonderful, thanks! I’m going with screen, just because the first link is a shorter read.
2 raffaele
3
4 From: Michele Alzetta <michele.alzetta@×××××.com>
5 Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 09:52
6 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] update remote system in background
8
9 ... or tmux ...
10
11 https://github.com/tmux/tmux/wiki