From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] knotes: cannot move around notes
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:51:08
1 b.n. writes:
2
3 > So I tried to use knotes, and it seems very good, apart for the fact
4 > that notes are somehow too sticky. I can click on them, edit them, but I
5 > cannot move them.
6 >
7 > I guess they need to run inside kde/kwin, but is there any workaround?
8
9 I just tried this, same effect here. But you can move windows in XFCE (and
10 many other window managers) by clicking anywhere inside the window, with
11 the Alt key pressed. BTW, the right mouse button resizes windows then.
12
13 Alex
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list