From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice 2.3.1 Won't Start As User
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:02:43
1 080221 Drew Tomlinson wrote:
2 > I emerged OpenOffice 2.3.1 on my amd64 install running gentoo-2.6.23-r5.
3 > I can start OpenOffice as root but not as a regular user.
4
5 How are you starting it ? Do you enter eg 'oocalc' from a CLI
6 or do you click on an icon in a start menu ? If the latter,
7 check that the menu is using the correct command (eg use Kmenuedit).
8 If the former, are there any error messages ?
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list