From: Christian Herzyk <gentoo@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with HAL
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:22:04
1 Hi,
2 Dale you get 70 out of 100 points for solving 2 of my problems.
5 Am Sonntag 22 April 2007 15:23 schrieb Dale:
6 > Are you in the plugdev, cdrom and cdrw groups? I had to add my user to
7 > those groups a while back. May want to check and make sure. For
8 > further reference, this is the groups my user is in and everything works
9
10 This (and possibly haldaemon) solved my problems with the USB devices. The
11 camera can be accessed now and mtp-detect now reports the mp3 player.
12
13 The CD part is solved as well.
14
15 The line in my fstab gives /dev/cdrom as a device the media kioslave looks for
16 hdb.
17 Changing the fstab to /dec/hdb solved this.
18
19 Thanks
20
21 Christian