From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Is EVMS dead?
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:00:29
1 On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 17:29 +0000, James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I do not read as much as I should, but, I stumbled across this page [1]
5 > that suggests that EVMS is dead. I see it is in portage, but is it
6 > slated for the trash, as time moves forward? Sure it's Ubuntu site, but
7 > they claim EVMS is unmaintained, if you read further down the page.
8
9 >From evms.sf.net:
10
11 "The current stable version of EVMS is 2.5.5. It was released on
12 February 26, 2006."
13
14 That's 3 months shy of 2 years. Also read the following thread from
15 their -dev ML:
16
17 http://marc.info/?l=evms-devel&m=119078823017821&w=2
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list