From: Dmitry Makovey <mldimon@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kgpg (KDE4) and missing menu items
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:52:57
1 Mick wrote:
2 > Over here the "keys export", "keys sign" and "keys reload" are present
3 > in the drop down menu under Keys as icons, but the textual description
4 > is missing.
5 > Same with the main menu buttons. "keys export", "keys sign" are shown but
6 > there are no tooltips when you hover over them. Otherwise they seem to work
7 > fine.
10 yeah, that what I meant... shouldn't have written mails in the middle of
11 the night. So I guess this is a known state of things? I never used Kgpg
12 up until I've upgraded my work machine to KDE4 and now I find it quite
13 surprising that something like that slipped by so many eyes...