From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem with KOrganizer and Google calendar
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:33:20
1 On Friday, 12 November 2021 17:32:54 GMT Jack wrote:
2
3 > I see a checkbox for "Enable interval refresh", but if I turn this off,
4 > when will the desktop pick up any changes made to the calendar on other
5 > devices? I'll try turning it off - hopefully the "refresh" or "update
6 > folder" will handle this.
7
8 I hope so too, because that's what I do. I make such infrequent changes in my
9 calendar, though, that it's hard to be sure.
10
11 > I have also had times when I've had to delete an even multiple times before
12 > that delete managed to actually get pushed up to Google. I'd restart
13 > KOrganizer, and the event just shows up again.
14
15 I haven't had much success using KOriganizer to write entries, but it seems
16 all right at reading the entries I've made on my mobile.
19 Regards,
20 Peter.