From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kompozer: undefined reference to `SEC_ASN1Encode_Util'
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 08:13:50
1 On Monday 02 May 2011 21:18:00 Mick wrote:
2
3 > A bit O/T to the original post, but how does kompozer compares to
4 > Komodo-edit?
5
6 I was too terse a moment ago. I haven't seen Komodo-edit, but from the list of
7 features on Softpedia's site it seems to omit the one thing I use Kompozer for:
8 WYSIWYG style editing.
9
10 It's extremely useful to be able to see the effect on a web page of a small
11 change in a style definition - the instant the change goes in. No before-and-
12 after comparisons, no unnoticed effects on other style elements.
13
14 For content editing I prefer BlueFish, but when I approached a site redesign
15 idea the other day I realised I'd be lost without Kompozer. It really is that
16 good.
17
18 It does have bugs, but most of those can be evaded by following Greg Tutor's
19 tutorials on the web. It also needs a lot more development effort.
20
21 HTH.
24 Rgds
25 Peter