From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:53:44
1 On 9/7/10, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > And I bet if a bug / feature request were filed, it would be closed as
3 > "ain't going to happen." I know that doesn't exist but they may make
4 > that available for just this one purpose.
5
6 As a long-time user I'm sure you've met Mr. and Mrs. van de
7 Closed-Wontfix? Sometimes they capitalize their name differently,
8 those ancient nobilities, like CLOSED-WONTFIX or so. The devs keep
9 reintroducing me to them every time I try reporting something stupid.
10 ;)
11
12 Anyway, you're probably right that the devs might actually care even
13 less than the users on this thread have. They'd first get us an
14 Official Wiki, and IMHO that's probably what many users would really
15 like to see. *Fingers crossed that they won't make it only
16 dev-editable like some of them suggested/threatened.*
19 Arttu V. -- Running Gentoo is like running with scissors