From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome 3 + Online Accounts
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:40:40
1 On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Carlos Sura
2 <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I am using now Gnome 3, and I found very intesting and useful the option for
6 > "online accounts" however, I would like to add my Google account, but I just
7 > can't. I've been searching thru Google and Gentoo Forums on how to fix the
8 > error I am getting, but I have not found any useful or any fix yet. I want
9 > to know if any of you has suceffuly added a Google account or isn't working
10 > at all on Gentoo? Since, I tried on Fedora and seems to be working cool.
11
12 I have my Google Account working with GNOME 3, but I set it months
13 ago. I don't remember any problem doing it, and now it works (at least
14 mail wih Evolution; with Empathy tells me that I have a network
15 error).
16
17 > Here is the picture of the error I am getting when I try to add my
18 > account: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4636/errorty.jpg
19 >
20 > I am using ~AM64, and I've set the gnome-desktop profile (as in the Gentoo
21 > Forum suggested)
24 > Is there something missing?
25
26 We have too little information to help you. What versions of gnome,
27 gnome-shell, gnome-online-accounts, empathy, evolution do you have?
28 What use flags? When was your last sync?
29
30 Regards.
31 --
32 Canek Peláez Valdés