From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone succeeded with kmail2?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:49:08
1 On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:24:13 +0000, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
2
3 > I love claws but perhaps you should ask on the claws mailing list I
4 > thought it was too mouse heavy too but when I actually look it's very
5 > few tabs, arrows, enter and ctrl-R to reply etc. and the
6 > configurability of claws may help too, though I can't see if you can
7 > assign shortcuts to custom commands/actions.
8
9 You assign shortcuts to actions in the same way as any other menu entry,
10 highlight the menu option and then press the shortcut you want to use.
11 You have to enable customisable keyboard shortcuts in the misc section of
12 preferences.