From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Pseudo first impressions
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 02:23:21
1 Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Am Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:39:13 +0000
4 > schrieb Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>:
5 >
6 >> For a start, I could barely read parts of it, which were displayed in
7 >> dark blue text on a black background. Setting
8 >> up /etc/portage/color.map is not the first thing a new user should
9 >> have to do to be able to read messages from emerge. This is,
10 >> however, something I knew had to be done, and I did it.
11 >
12 > This is a problem with most terminal emulators having a much too dark
13 > "dark blue".
14
15 Gentoo is being designed by and for ppl using CRTs?
19 "Didn't work" is an error.