From: sempsteen <sempsteen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] about ccache permission adjusting
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:15:28
1 >> First, there is no need to post your message multiple times.
2 I didn't know that i sent it multiple times?. I've sent one to
3 "gentoo-user@l.g.o" by mistake and when i figure out this i
4 wrote another one to "gentoo-user@g.o". From your message i see
5 that both are the same way. I'm realy sorry about this.
6
7 >> Also, you should only post in plain text...no HTML/Rich formatting.
8 You're right, sorry again. I'll never do that again.
9
10 And thank for your considerations and answer.
11