From: Mike Huber <michael.huber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub + pxeboot
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:34:36
1 Awesome tidbit, I'll be sure to file that one away. Also, if you're
2 configuring for a netboot, the definitive place to look is in the
3 kernel tree itself. I would especially recommend
4 Documentation/initrd.txt, which is great for netbooting something
5 that's not going to be a diskless thinclient. Regardless, that should
6 tell you everything you need to know, or where to look for the few
7 pieces you're missing.
8
9 --Mike