From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] RSA-key finally WAS: Heads up: A reason *NOT* to have xorg.conf file
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 08:25:25
1 (top posting, because it is a change of subject)
2
3 This is the first mail on gentoo-user by fellow sexagenarian Neil with
4 RSA PGP-key. So, you're finally dumping your old DSA key? ;-)
5
6 I noticed the message wouldn't verify, looked it up, and saw the reason!
7
8 Also, I was thinking, with good mailing agents, could your email be in
9 some obscure manner (obviously not so easily) verified when quoted like
10 in my email? (Probably not, but I was only thinking...)
11
12 Regards!
13