From: Christian Marie <pingu@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Which Laptop is recommended for Gentoo GNU/Linux?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 03:55:25
1 If you're looking for an ultra-portable, take a look at the Thinkpad
2 X60s. I've gotten everything to work on it, aside from the modem which I
3 haven't tested. It's also one of the best ultra-portables on the market.
4 In general, most hardware will work fine on Thinkpads. If in doubt:
5 http://www.thinkwiki.org/
6