From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FF increasingly being bundled up
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 11:18:30
1 On Sat, Oct 03, 2015 at 10:57:47AM +0100, Mick wrote:
2 >
3 > Have you found that using local system flags causes rebuilds of FF more often?
4 > I seem to build or rebuild FF every couple of weeks, but I would not want to
5 > have to rebuild it more often.
8 I have been using all the system-* flags as long as I can remember. I
9 can't remember the last time that I rebuilt firefox for a reason other
10 than a version update or I had directly changed its USE flags. I usually
11 update weekly, so I see firefox rebuilds probably once a month or a
12 little less frequently on average.
13
14 Alec