From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Very old machine blocking/update questions
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:29:35
1 On Saturday 26 April 2008, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Thanks Alan,
3 > Sorry for top posting. I noticed these very old machine have only
4 > 8GB drives in them. Looks like I'm actually going to replace the
5 > drives and then do new installs from scratch.
6
7 8G drives!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that comes from the previous millenium....
8
9 Today I worked on a machine with a 40G 7200rpm Barracuda (the office
10 sounded like it had a Boeing in it taking off!) and I thought they were
11 old. Now it looks like a young spring chicken in comparison...
15 Alan McKinnon
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list