From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] separate / and /usr to require initramfs 2013-11-01
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:55:46
1 On 2013-09-29 8:07 AM, Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Please be aware the change I was talking about was the decision to break
3 > separate /usr, not the Gentoo devs' reaction to this breakage. Why did
4 > we only become aware of the decision to break separate /usr after it was
5 > too late to do anything about it? How could such a thing happen, if not
6 > through conspiracy?
7
8 Even if this quote: 'nothing in politics happens by accident'? never
9 really was spoken, it should have - because truer words were never spoken.