From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A couple of problems with systemd
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 00:42:46
1 On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 6:51 PM John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > [...]
4 > Thanks. I am not using systemd-network or anything like that. I
5 > created a service called network and use the %i and links in
6 > /etc/systemd/system/multi-user-target.wants to start my two cards.
7 > Maybe this is not the normal way, but when I first started using
8 > systemd, this is the best I could come up with at the time.
11 Have you tried using .network files? You can setup it static:
12
13 $ cat /etc/systemd/network/enp2s0.network
14 # Ethernet
15
16 [Match]
17 Name=enp2s0
18
19 [Network]
20 Address=192.168.1.1/24
21 Gateway=192.168.1.254
22 DNS=192.168.1.254
23
24 or with DHCP:
25
26 # /etc/systemd/network/30-bond1.network
27 [Match]
28 Name=bond1
29
30 [Network]