From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Wastebin or trash?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 15:45:42
1 Hello list,
2
3 As I said in the "emerge @system" thread, I've built a fresh ~amd64 system
4 on this i7 box. I also created a new user directory for myself, copying in
5 only .bash*, .gkrellm2 and .mozilla.
6
7 After spending a good long time setting up KDE and friends just the way I
8 like them, the one remaining task was to set up KMail and import my 1000-or-
9 so messages. That worked all right, with just the one same exception as
10 before: KMail's recycle bin is call "trash" in the folder list, but the
11 right-click menu on it offers to "empty wastebin".
12
13 I'm sure I have all my linguas, l10ns i18ns and everything set up right, so
14 I think I'm just seeing an intermediate stage in KMail development.
15
16 Is anyone else seeing this?
19 Rgds
20 Peter