From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eject and util-linux blocker
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:03:32
1 On Wednesday 18 March 2015 11:14:43 Dale wrote:
2
3 > Well, since I set this rig up, I have had to grow /usr twice. The only
4 > reason I have not had to grow it recently is because I moved all the
5 > portage stuff to /var. In the past, I had to move everything to another
6 > drive, rework the partitions, move everything back and then hope for the
7 > best. With my current setup, I just grow the partition and carry on as
8 > usual, generally while I am doing stuff on the system since I don't
9 > think I even have to unmount the partitions.
10
11 Seems I'm not getting through. Never mind - doesn't matter.
12
13 > As I said, this is what works best for me. As long as it works, it is
14 > the way it is.
15
16 Indeed. To each his own.
19 Rgds