From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - MythTV recordings are jumpy
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:45:34
1 On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 03:21 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2007-09-14, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > > My MythTV recordings are jerky. Every couple of seconds the
5 > > recordings will jump sort of pause for about half a second and
6 > > then jump ahead. Has anyone else seen this? How can I fix it?
7 > > Here's my info:
8 >
9 > What PVR board do you have? 150,250,350,500?
10 >
11 > What did you configure as the playback device?
12 >
13 > Does mplayer playback video files smoothly on that machine?
14 >
15 > --
16 > Grant Edwards grante Yow! Bo Derek ruined
17 > at my life!
18 > visi.com
19 >
20 As for the PVR, it's a 250. mplayer plays videos smoothly, yes. I'm not sure what you mean by the "playback device". AFAIK I haven't changed it from the default, whatever that is...
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list