From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] convert VOB to ISO
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:29:15
1 > On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:57, Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > How to convert VOB to ISO? I want to burn it to DVD
4 > I'm using XFCE and was looking for a GUI application but I can not find one, I've tired DeVeDe but it didn't work.
5
6 What you need is DVD-author. These are rare now a days. Here is a list:
7
8 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DVD_authoring_applications
9
10 I've been using Q DVD Author successfully for few times in 2011, but DVD-authoring wasn't at least back then fully automatic stuff. And also dvd's are becoming obsolete. You just create the menu structure and then the authoring program produces iso-image (videots.ifo/vts_0-0.vob). The 'DVD-language' kind of primitive (qbasic/any script).
13 -Matti