From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Udev error and how to fix it.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:50:47
1 On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 04:59 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > If that don't work, I may go to Firefox, which is installed anyway, and
4 > Thunderbird. From what I have read I can transfer the emails and such
5 > over from there since they are set up like Seamonkey. That's my
6 > understanding at least. I could be wrong on that.
7
8 I've transferred thousands of emails between evolution, thunderbird,
9 claws and back again, no probs (except for the time it took). I assume
10 seamonkey shouldn't be any different (although they may all end up
11 blank?!)
16 Order and simplification are the first steps toward mastery of a subject
17 -- the actual enemy is the unknown.
18 -- Thomas Mann