From: Paul Klos <gentoo@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]ask for installation help!
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:35:14
1 Op vrijdag, november 21, 2014 14:06:24 schreef J. Roeleveld:
2 >
3 > I use VirtualBox on my laptop for testing and haven't had to add anything to
4 > GRUB_PLATFORMS ever.
5
6 Strange, I couldn't get grub2-install to run without diving into
7 GRUB_PLATFORMS.
8
9 I installed not too long ago and I've had to re-emerge grub a few times with
10 different settings until it finally agreed to install itself.
11
12 Come to think of it, I may have started out with my desktop copy of make.conf,
13 which is configured for EFI boot.
14
15 I might have a go without GRUB_PLATFORMS altogether and see what happens.
16
17 Paul