From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: no ebuild what to do?
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 17:59:04
1 --- Greg Yasko <gyasko@×××.net> wrote:
2
3 > maxim wexler <blissfix <at> yahoo.com> writes:
6 > > Hello everybody,
7 > >
8 > > I'm sure this has been covered before but can't
9 > seem
10 > > to google for it.
11 > >
12 > > I'd like to install dekagen but there are no
13 > ebuilds
14 > > for it. I suppose I could just unpack it and
15 > follow
16 > > the INSTALL doc but is that the appropriate gentoo
17 > > way?
18 > >
19 > > -mw
20 >
21 > There is now an ebuild in Gentoo's bugzilla, so you
22 > could use Portdir_Overlay
23 > and provide some much needed testing.
24
25 Could you explain how you found it? My searches always
26 came up "zarro".
31 Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
32 http://mail.yahoo.com
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list