From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] digikam, gtkam,... what's else?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:45:20
1 Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > On Saturday 17 January 2009 21:52:19 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> It doesn't here either but it is most likely miss configured here since
5 >> I use gtkam. You may want to try gtkam if all else fails. Put
6 >> CAMERAS="canon ptp2" in your make.conf and it should work.
9 > Already have.
12 >> Dale
13 >>
19 Does gtkam not work either? If not, you may have something other than
20 software problems. It may be something not recognizing your camera for
21 some reason. May want to check your logs for errors.
22
23 I'm not using KDE 4 but gtkam should work regardless since it is not KDE.
24
25 Dale
26