From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] digikam, gtkam,... what's else?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:03:49
1 On Saturday 17 January 2009 22:38:43 Dale wrote:
2 > Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
3 > > On Saturday 17 January 2009 21:52:19 Dale wrote:
4 > >> It doesn't here either but it is most likely miss configured here since
5 > >> I use gtkam. You may want to try gtkam if all else fails. Put
6 > >> CAMERAS="canon ptp2" in your make.conf and it should work.
7 > >
8 > > Already have.
9 > >
10 > >> Dale
11 > >>
12 > >> :-) :-)
13 >
14 > Does gtkam not work either? If not, you may have something other than
15 > software problems. It may be something not recognizing your camera for
16 > some reason. May want to check your logs for errors.
17
18 In fact, there are many googling results wrt this gtkam error message - too
19 many to identify the problem reason :-)
22 > I'm not using KDE 4 but gtkam should work regardless since it is not KDE.
23 >
24 > Dale
25 >