From: "Schleimer
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] arts crasheing
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:54:19
1 Hi,
2 I'm using kde-base/arts-3.4.1-r2 as my kde sound
3 server.
4 Unfortunately, it keeps crashing whenever i enable it.
5 I've attached the backtrace it gave me but I can't
6 make any sense of it.
7
8 Is there a way to emerge arts as a debug executable?
9
10 Thanks,
11 Ben
12
13 "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
14 Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are,
15 by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan

artsCrash.backtrace application/octet-stream