From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:30:34
1 On Tuesday 02 June 2009 15:25:35 James wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > Upon routine update of one gentoo system, I get this
6 > error message:
7 >
8 > WARNING: One or more repositories have missing repo_name entries:
9 > /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
10 > NOTE: Each repo_name entry should be a plain text file containing a
11 > unique name for the repository on the first line.
14 > So looking in /etc/make.conf I see this entry:
15 > source /usr/portage/local/layman/make.conf
16
17 Check in this file if you have a reference to something in /usr/local/portage/
18
19 > Obviously there is a miss-match?
22 > I have no "/usr/local/portage/profiles" directory.
23 > I have not used the overlays (layman or Sunrise)
24 > for some time, so maybe I need to read up on
25 > how to set these up, as to keep current?
28 > Any suggestions are most welcome.
31 > James
34 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com