From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:33:57
1 On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 02:10:34PM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I saw a guy on a TV interview once. He said the only way a helicopter
4 > can fly is by brute force. A airplane wants to fly but a helicopter
5 > just wants to crash. He said that can be proven by taking your hands
6 > off the controls. Down it goes.
9 True, that's why helicopters are more risky -- especially a home-built
10 single-engine ultralight helicopter. But the maneuverability is amazing
11 in the hands of a well-trained pilot.
12
13 > Having twin engines does help tho. I just don't like the cheapest
14 > bidder part tho. I don't usually buy the cheapest part for my car
15 > either. That is really true on my brakes. That I want good stuff for.
16 > I want good brakes even if the engine runs like crap. I can always stop
17 > then get out of the freaking car. lol Of course, that is a bad idea
18 > during a ice storm. Unless the car is on fire, the safest place is in
19 > the freaking car. o_O
20 >
21 > Weird huh?
24 The only "safe " place in this world is the grave.
25 Til you get there, death is always after you. :)
28 caveat utilitor