From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to stop skype im use
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:58:13
1 On Wednesday 10 May 2006 04:29, El Nino wrote:
2 > dear all,
3 >
4 > how to stop skype IM? using squid or iptables.
5 >
6 > please help me
7
8 I think I saw a posting about that on the netfilter (aka iptables) mailing
9 list, search around.
10
11 In short, it is very difficult indeed.
14 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
15 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
16 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
17 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list