From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any way to automate login to host and su to root?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 16:35:20
1 On 7/15/22 6:44 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > I don't share keys, each desktop/laptop has its own keys.
3
4 <ASCII thumbs up>
5
6 > Not if they use their own keys. It should be simple to script
7 > generating a new key, then SSHing to a list of machines and replacing
8 > the old key with the new one in authorized_keys.
9
10 +1
11
12 > Indeed it is, and now you've found a way to do what you want with
13 > passwords, all is well.
14 >
15 > However, I will look at scripting regular replacements for SSH keys,
16 > for my own peace of mind.
17 /me loudly says "SSH /certificates/" from the top atop a pile of old
18 servers in the server room.
23 Grant. . . .
24 unix || die