From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Can I retrieve my SSL key?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:37:42
1 On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:45:11 +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) wrote:
3
4 > > I generated a new key but used the wrong filename so it overwrote a
5 > > key that has an associated certificate.
6 > Hopefully you can still ext3undelete it Worst case you have to parse the
7 > whole disk looking for a pattern with a custom C program (AHH the pain!)
8
9 photorec, from the testdisk package, will retrieve all files from a
10 filesystem, deleted or otherwise. However it doesn't retrieve the names
11 so finding the right one will be fun :-O Grep will help immensely.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 FINE: Tax for doing wrong. Tax: fine for doing fine.