From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for simple GUI MUA that works with ssmtp
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 02:05:53
1 On 12/26/22 20:43, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > mutt has served me well over the years, but thanks to *BRAINDEAD
3 > CORPORATE IDIOTS* I need a GUI client to parse 100 K of HTML that
4 > replaces 1 page of text. These aren't just plain spammers, but
5 > businesses that I deal with regularly. It seems that plaintext email is
6 > going the way of cursive writing. Any suggestions for an MUA that can
7 > spit out rmail to port 25?
8
9 Can't mutt open an html message or attachment in a browser?