From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Looking for simple GUI MUA that works with ssmtp
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 01:50:14
1 mutt has served me well over the years, but thanks to *BRAINDEAD
2 CORPORATE IDIOTS* I need a GUI client to parse 100 K of HTML that
3 replaces 1 page of text. These aren't just plain spammers, but
4 businesses that I deal with regularly. It seems that plaintext email is
5 going the way of cursive writing. Any suggestions for an MUA that can
6 spit out rmail to port 25?
9 I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe; Gopher, Netscape with
10 frames, the first Browser Wars. Searching for pages with AltaVista,
11 pop-up windows self-replicating, trying to uninstall RealPlayer. All
12 those moments, will be lost in time like tears in rain... time to die.