From: "Thomas G. Willis" <tom.willis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My box freezee sometimes
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:20:54
1 > And Thomas, I have a pavilion, it runs flawless for a LONG time now,
2 > so, don't say that kinda stuff about it, my notebook have feelings,
3 > you know...
4 oops sorry , I like the laptops actually, a lot, the Pavillion I had I
5 bought used from someone was a desktop. The previous owner bought a
6 mac cuz it had been locking up with windows, I figured it was spyware
7 etc...
8
9 So I'll rephrase... I'm building my puters from now on. That way I
10 know what goes in it, and I know what goes on it. ;)
13 > Daniel da Veiga
14 > Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
23 Thomas G. Willis
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list