From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python 2.6 and mailman
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 12:30:46
1 on Wednesday 05/06/2009 David Relson(relson@×××××××××××××.com) wrote
2 > On Wed, 6 May 2009 05:06:51 -0400
3 > John covici wrote:
4 >
5 > > Hi. I upgraded to python 2.6 -- at the time I didn't know that this
6 > > would break mailman, buut there is a version of mailman compatible
7 > > with 2.6 -- is there any ebuild for this? I doubt it would be
8 > > possible todowngrade to 2.5 -- at least not without great difficult.
9 > > Please correct me if I am wrong in any of this, but the easiest thing
10 > > would be to get a version of mailman compatible with 2.6.
11 > >
12 > > Thanks in advance for any ideas on this problem.
13 >
14 > Perhaps it'd be better to post this query on the mailman mailing list???
15
16 Well, maybe, but they do have a newer version which they say works
17 with 2.6, but gentoo has not put an ebuild up for it yet, this is why
18 I am using this list.
21 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
22 How do
23 you spend it?
24
25 John Covici