From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python 2.6 and mailman
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:46:19
1 On Wed, 6 May 2009 05:06:51 -0400
2 John covici wrote:
3
4 > Hi. I upgraded to python 2.6 -- at the time I didn't know that this
5 > would break mailman, buut there is a version of mailman compatible
6 > with 2.6 -- is there any ebuild for this? I doubt it would be
7 > possible todowngrade to 2.5 -- at least not without great difficult.
8 > Please correct me if I am wrong in any of this, but the easiest thing
9 > would be to get a version of mailman compatible with 2.6.
10 >
11 > Thanks in advance for any ideas on this problem.
12
13 Perhaps it'd be better to post this query on the mailman mailing list???