From: James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM and LABELS in fstab
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:39:35
1 On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > James Wall wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>  wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>> Is there a way to make this work?  I googled but I couldn't find anything
7 >>> on
8 >>> this one.  Well, a few worthless hits that just happen to have the words
9 >>> on
10 >>> the same page for some reason.
11 >>
12 >> Look for /dev/dm-0 to monitor your lvm partition. that is what I use
13 >> to monitor my LVM /, swap, and /home partitions in the monitor setup.
14 >>>
15 >>> Dale
16 >>>
17 >>> :-)  :-)
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >
21 > I don't see that option here.  All I have is sd* and sr0.  Also composite
22 > for all drives.
23 >
24 > [ebuild   R    ] app-admin/gkrellm-2.3.5  USE="X hddtemp nls ssl -gnutls
25 > -lm_sensors -ntlm"
26
27 My use flags are
28 [ebuild R ] app-admin/gkrellm-2.3.5 USE="X nls ssl -gnutls
29 -hddtemp -lm_sensors -ntlm"
30 Hope this helps,
31 James Wall
32
33 > Your flags look something like mine?
34 >
35 > Dale
36 >
38 >
39 > --
40 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
41 > you interpreted my words!
49 No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
50 number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.